1999 Zafira slight misfire

The zaf has a slight misfire/hesitance, nothing to make it stall or anything it can be felt as if its missing whilst driving. I have just changed the plugs and it's made no difference, will it most likley be the coil pack? and is there any way of telling? where is the obd connector on the zaf as I have a OBD reader somewhere (if I can find it) and will it give a code for the coil pack if it'?

many thanks,

Reply to
Staffbull

OBD connector is near the handbrake behind a hard to remove plastic panel :)

Reply to
luna

cheers, I'll have a crack at it tomorrow

Reply to
Staffbull

Under the handbrake lever. The bottom plastic panel lifts from the front (gearstick side).

Gio

Reply to
Gio