480 exhaust costs?????

before I go to local exhaust centres any ideas on the cost of replacing the silencer bits on a manual petrol 1.7 1990 480 would be please folks?

Reply to
Rude Olf

Take a look at the exhaust section on

. That are BOSAL exhausts they supply, and are supposed to be quite good. I've not bought from them myself, but I know they have been recomended in the past in the forum section of the Volvo 480 Club Europe's
website. Ben.

Reply to
Ben Harris

take a look here:

there are several versions to choose from, then they show the parts and prices.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

fantastic help - thanks.

Reply to
Rude Olf

Bosal have their manufacturing place on the side of the "Heads of the Valleys" road between Merthyr Tydfyl and Tredegar (South Wales). I suspect that they have a website.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes