607 Dash switched off!!

Driving my normally reliable Peugeot 607 this moring when ll the dash indicators (revs fuel, MPH etc) went dead. Engine worked away as normal so I drove on to my destination. When I turned off the igniition the fan, radio etc worked away as normal even when I removed the key, then there was a 1 second "beep" alarm for about a minute then everything went off as normal.

Restarted the car and all was well again, is this a one off or am I looking at potential major problems?

Reply to
BB607