Accord - Oil Change

My 2 litre auto accord revs go over 3000 revs when starting up even in this warm weather. And sometimes takes along time to make it to 4th gear.

Its a N reg with 116 000 on the clock ..bought it about 2 months ago.

It appears that I should change the transmission oil...Should I flush as well?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
51

Changing ATF *after* problems appear rarely works.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)