Adrian mentioned this

'Might be the delayed-off box?'

I responded with 'That sounds promising - where is it located?' but there was no answer. Adrian, you seem to be the only one who believed in my timer/relay theory, so you appear to be my last hope in locating the damned thing

I did think of writing to Citroen to get a part number but the web site seems to be about buying new cars.><

Reply to
Lofty.

Lofty. ( snipped-for-privacy@bemertonNOBUL.freeserve.co.ukINVALID) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Sorry - don't know where it's likely to be.

Reply to
Adrian

Generally, if it's not close to a fuse box, try the tops of the front foot wells, or behind the instrument cluster. There are only so many places they can hide it. ;-) Like all such things it will be pretty easy to get at once you know where it is. Oh - I forgot you're talking about a Citroen. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Wait till it's late and very quiet, then stick your head in each footwell while waiting for the lights to go off. Listen for a click...

Reply to
PC Paul

Fine if it was working...;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ah, I missed the start.

Oops.

Reply to
PC Paul

I find an effective way of locating faults like this to be to take a large angle grinder and cut the car into bits. You'll find all the bits that were causing annoying rattles and faults.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Are you good at jigsaw puzzles too?

Reply to