any UK driver should ready this

Hi Y'all,

I stumbled accross this site and i think it's very importnant for all of us to read these. If you drive then you need to look.

Thanks Danny

Reply to
Daniel.Mason

I'm in a good mood today, so you get a one off CLUE.

It's your site. Don't start LYING to peple as the first thing you do, it doesn't look good. Want to know how I know? try 'webwhois.nic.uk':

================== Domain name: traffictalk.co.uk Registrant: Daniel Mason Registrant type: UK Individual Registrant's address: 30 Bleakledge Grove Wigan WN2 4BP GB ===================

You see? Tying that together with the SPAM coming from " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" doesn't look too good, does it?

Your site is actually potentially on topic for uk.rec.driving and possibly uk.transport. Not uk.rec.cars.maintenance, though.

If you're quick, and you try again on those groups BEING HONEST, then you MIGHT get some people heading your way.

If you carry on the way you've started, you'll at the very least learn some new words. You'll probably also find out how good the abuse department at your ISP (tlanet.co.uk?) is.

All around, it's easier to just be honest.

Also, "Hi y'all" doesn't work in the UK. It just looks daft.

Also, you're not one of 'us'.

Hope that helps.

Here ends the CLUE.

Reply to
PCPaul

Why the f*ck should I read a site with nothing on it?

Reply to
DougP