Anyone for a Moskvitch?

The designers of the new Kalashnokov electric car clearly didn’t feel the need to be too innovative.
https://goo.gl/images/Lc2G54
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45292028
Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls

I like the shape. Sort of a mix of Mk2 Cortina front and Hillman Imp top back and Avenger lower down with some Hillman Hunter in the middle. ;-)
Cheers, T i m

Looking back, I think it might actually *be* a Hillman Hunter. ;-)
<
https://d3lp4xedbqa8a5.cloudfront.net/imagegen/cp/black/800/600/assets/TradeUniqueCars/TradeuniquecarsAUImport/86335/47297.jpg

Cheers, T i m