astra mk3 brakes

can any one help my brakes are rubbish. I have had new master cylinder,brake pipes and disks and pads. they work ok on short journeys but long they overheat and go spongy. any ideas and any info on bigger brake transplant

Reply to
corkey13

Find and sort the sticking caliper(s) or cylinder(s).

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

Long journeys with lots of braking or just long journeys in general?

Reply to
adder1969

Seconded.

Reply to