Audi A4 Timing belt

A4 1.9TDi What sort of price should I be looking at for a new timing belt fitted

Reply to
Dave.S

Just had a quote for £200 including tensioners etc.

Reply to
Dave.S

Sounds good to me. If you have a/c it makes the job alittle more difficult, as the compressor needs to be removed (hoses still connected) and to do the job anyway you remove the radiator and front bumper for access. (officially)

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

(officially)