Bleeding the cooling system on a 1.25Zetc

Hi,

All in the title really. I've just replaced the top hose and all _seems_ OK but I can't help wondering if there is something I should do to make sure all the air is out of the cooling system.

The heater works, and the radiator fan kicks in at the appropriate time and the temperature gauge reads about right.

Should I do anything else? It's a 1997 Engine, code DHA.

Thanks,

Tony

Reply to
Tony Brett

Just keep an eye on it for a week or two.

Reply to
Conor