Toyota Yaris clock setting

Went to adjust the clock on my wife's Mk2 Yaris this morning but without much success.

The display unit has a digital clock on top and a multifunction display below and one button referred to in the handbook as the "DISP" button.

The handbook says to set the ignition to "on" and press the DISP button to make the hours flash on the clock. All this does is cycle through the multifunction display below the clock (temp/mpg etc).

Indeed, the next page of the handbook goes on to say that pressing the DISP button will cycle through the multifunction display.... which is what its doing.

Either the handbook has missed out something about setting the clock or I have misinterpreted it.

Any ideas please?

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Once its flashing, try other keys randomly until one of them changes things. Flashing means its ready to be adjusted and is looking for a key press from another key. It is very rare for it to all be on one button, but it is possible. Push and hold to enter adjustment mode and momentary pushes to advance time. I just fiddle with these sorts of things and it soon becomes clear. Instructions are rarely understandable on this sort of thing.

Reply to
PaulJ