Blue Subaru = Gold hub caps

I'll take that as a "yes" then! I'm no troll - just think its an odd sight to behold these strange contraptions...

Reply to
<nospam

The message from Pete Smith contains these words:

Probably had too many "Go-faster" attachments on the engine.

Reply to
Guy King

And I'll take that as a "I wish I had one".

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Its a CAR, cant be that odd. If you think its strange you must live a very sheltered life.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

Absolutely no king way.

Reply to
<nospam

You got one too?! lol

Reply to
<nospam

If you werent a troll and followed your own threads you'd realise I've already answered that in plain english.

Reply to
Coyoteboy