Brake pad wear limits

*snort*

This is priceless coming from the bloke who rolled a Ka on a roundabout.

Reply to
SteveH

Correct. The young gung-ho chap will be paying a higher insurance premium.

Reply to
DervMan

It's a pretty safe bet those doing silly speeds were.

Reply to
Conor

Driving at high speed on a wet road doesn't make somebody a boy racer.

Reply to
DervMan

Yeah, but if they really knew what they were doing they wouldn't get into that state in the first place. They'd drive sensibly for the conditions.

Skilful driving is not rally driver style car control, at least on public roads: skilful drving is smooth driving in all states - acceleration, deceleration, cornering etc - and all conditions.

Reply to
James Dore

Most of the boy racers I came across during my days on Traffic were wrapped around trees and lamposts - so clearly they *did not* know what to do!!

Kev

Reply to
Uno-Hoo!

Me too. But then the skilled ones don't crash, eh?

Reply to
DervMan