Bulb Failure Module, Mark 1, Ghia X

This system has stopped working, there is no indication at all, fuse is ok. Wiring is Vt/Bk, Vt/Ye, Vt/Bu, Vt and Wh/Bk, from the auxiliary warning module. A transistor symbol is shown on the block diagram on the electrical wiring diagram. I am looking for information on how the system works with diagram if possible and how to test. The system monitors Brake, Side, Tail and Dipped Beam Lights. Jaymack

Reply to
John McLean

Is it just the warning light thats not working or is there a problem with the lights. It measures the resistance on the light circuits. If the module has a power supply and a good earth and it doesn't bring on the warning light when you remove a bulb, then its faulty.

John

Reply to
John

Sorry, I can't answer the question but I have to ask - how can anybody answer when you don't give us a clue which car?

I used to have a Ghia X but it was a Ford Granada 2.8i Ghia X (Mk 3) what's yours?

Mogweed.

Reply to
Mogweed

Reply to