Calling all Brava owners.

Personally I'd prefer the two seperate. Having the wiper blades smear the shit you're trying clean off over and over again if no water happens to come out is more than a minor annoyance...

Reply to
MikeL

Couldn't agree more. Washers and wipers linked in winter can be one huge pain in the arse.

Reply to
gazzafield

Yep, that sounds a sensible idea.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

In message , Hellraiser writes

I can't remember if my Brava (96) did auto wipe with washer, although I thought it did. Current 2001 Marea certainly does.

Reply to
Steven Briggs

I bought a new Bravo in 1998 and took it back to the garage as the wipers didn't come on with the washers. It took them until the next day to call me back with the answer that it doesn't ..... they nearly had the airbag and steering wheel off to replace the stalk before they were informed of the error of their ways.

cheers Jon_H

Reply to
Jon_H