Car door hinge damaged in wind

My daughter's Ford Ka door was caught in the wind, and now has to be lifted to shut I initially sugged it upwards to 'unbend' whatever had bent by the hinges, but this only lasted a week. Maybe there's a steel plate behind the hinge and I was only bending the steel skin. The hinge is welded both sides.

Any thoughts on how to fix it?

Tony

Reply to
tonyjeffs

lbaynham.wanadoo.co.uk

cud be the spark plugs

Reply to
lbaynham.wanadoo.co.uk

cud be the spark plugs

Reply to
lbaynham.wanadoo.co.uk

snipped-for-privacy@fsmail.net wrote on 6 Mar 2006 17:05:37 -0800:

And the award for the most retarded troll goes to...

Reply to
David Taylor