Car Shampoo

Just wondering which car shampoo you guys use, My bottle of AG is nearly finished and I have a half full bottle of Zymol, both around a fiver so cannot complain at the price, I have used meguiars gold on a friends car and noticed no 'magic'. I ask here as on the forum it spans into the detailers world. Just interested in the results from other brands .

Reply to
Avanti

Simoniz...makes a cacky black Capri look quite nice.

Reply to
Conor

I used Simoniz 'wash and wax' the other day, works quite well. By favourite is still the Flash system, though.

Reply to
SteveH

Shampoo on a car??? Are you serious? I use hot water and anything that is not called car shampoo. Shampoo is for wimmin.

-- Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I think you misspelt "crushing"...

Reply to
Adrian

LOL. It's gone now. Stuck with a lowly 1.6 Laser until I get a 2L built for it.

Reply to
Conor