Changing starter motor on Corsa C

I really shoul dhave read on hehe

Reply to
Matthew.Ridges

I'm pretty paranoid these days after a few near misses working on cars in my teens, so these days it's axle stands *and* big blocks of wood :)

Tell me about it, I had a few misses in my wreckless days so as soon as the cars up the stands go under .. I'm to pretty to get squished.

Reply to
Matthew.Ridges

Hmm? (W)reckless - which is it, or both?

Reply to
Clot

Guy killed just last month under a Fiesta, crushed chest, no breathing, dea d in minutes, found days later. So very sad. No axle stands and no safety man, you must have both!!

Reply to
ewexpert1