Cheap oil at Tesco

The Inverurie branch was doing Carlube Triple R 5/30 semi synthetic suitable for Zetecs and the like for £5 for 4 litres today! That's cheaper than petrol for god's sake.

No idea if that's a country wide deal but it's crazy cheap. Stuck a couple of cans in the trolley and probably should have bought some more. I'll be passing through there again next weekend so I think I'll get a couple more.

Reply to
Dave Baker