Citroen C2 - battery light flashing??

Chris Whelan gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

OK, my bad. I was referring to your reference to the Focus being an old design.

The dealer, of course.

There may be a slight difference in goodwill payments towards out-of- warranty fixes, but there cannot, legally, be any difference to how they deal with warranty claims. As they well know, as CitUK well know, and as Trading Standards most certainly well know.

Reply to
Adrian
[...]

Meanwhile, in the real world occupied by average folk who know nowt about cars, the dealer will always respond differently to someone who has purchased a car from them, and had it maintained by them. I've had lots of evidence of this through acquaintances; one work colleague who bought a Peugeot from Trade Sales was told by the local dealer they weren't even prepared to service it!

As regards Citroen UK, their attitude is as bad as the dealers, which is why the dealers are so poor of course.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

By comparison with a '92 Mini.

The C2 wasn't my choice; I'd have gone for the Yaris, but she's very small and it was the only one she felt comfortable driving.

Reply to
asahartz

Fair point ;-)

Lucky girl; you bought her a car, *and* she got to choose what it was!

Something Japanese would certainly have been a better choice.

Hope you get it sorted.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

It probably is, and its long term performance has truly shocked me. For instance even when driven over quite bad road surfaces it's clear the dampers are still in very good condition. Lots of motorway only miles help though :)

At the time I tried to persuade her to buy either a Mini, a Polo or a Yaris. They are all no doubt a load of s**te in customer satisfaction surveys too!

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
apm-services

Ihave the same problem with my c2 but now it seems the v battery had gone what could it be

Reply to
antbryant221