Citroen Xantia Remote Central Locking

Hello.

I've got a little problem with my central locking system. I purchased an used Citroen Xantia and the remote controller (IR) was lost. I managed to get a working couple of transmitter and receiver (tested it on other Xantia) but when I set the receiver in my car it doesn't work.

I've figured out that doors will lock / unlock if you connect pins two and three at the receivers end. So everything should be okay with electronics...?

Any suggestions?

// Ville

Reply to
parsku82

What year is the car. Later models need to be set up for multiplex system. Otherwise probably a power supply problem in your car

John

Reply to
John

John ( snipped-for-privacy@gofree.indigo.ie) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I don't think any Xants were Multiplexed.

Reply to
Adrian

Car is made in 1996.

Ville