1992 Granada horns location?

Hi, hope someone can help....

1992 Ford Granada 2L Ghia. One of the pair of standard fit horns has packed in and I can't seem to find the silent one. I found the working one, which can be seen just to behind the radiator on the off side. Where is the second one of the pair located?

In case someone suggests it, the horn for the alarm is not shared with the horn button. This third horn is located on the off side inner wing.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

the other side of the rad ;)

Reply to
dojj

dojj wrote on 07/06/2006 :

Are you saying that is where it _definitely_ is, because I couldn't see it?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Where were you driving when it stopped working?

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Willy Eckerslyke pretended :

Nowhere, it stopped working whilst parked in the garage and I am sure I would have noticed had it fallen off in the garage or drive :-)

Seriously, it has certainly not fallen off.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

yes, there are 2 horns, one bolted to either side where the rad mounts are the 3rd one is on the inner wing and thats just for the alarm siren i'll get some pics up for you for tomorrow

Reply to
dojj

dojj formulated on Thursday :

Ta!

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

depending on which year it is, you will either have one either side of the rad mounts or 2 together on the drivers side

like so:

hth

Reply to
dojj