clifford concept alrm

will not let me start the car. It was installed befre purchase, so I have no codes.

As per my post yesterday everything else is now in order, and I strongly suspect this alarm.

I don't have any codes to disarm it, but it opens and closes the doors.

Any ideas what I can try to get the car started and running ? (getting to the head banging stage of this)

Reply to
Matthew.Ridges

Remove it ;-)?

Reply to
Chris Bartram

I wish, I don't know whats alarm and what was already there lol.

I've managed to locate the immobiliser wires, which has been wired on to the starter to stop that working if the alarm immob go off, I cut that off, soldered the wires back to as it were, and a miracle it started up.

I had it when aftermarket alarms are bodged in.

I can however highly recommend a sima alarm which I'm having professionally fitted, the chap has offered to remove the res of this cliffod junk for me to.

Reply to
Matthew.Ridges