Clutch juddering on pull-away - worn out?

My clutch judders when I slowly pull away or park. It's not too bad to stop me driving it but I just wondered if it is likely to be nearly worn out.

Also I went through a ford (water not car!) and it became really bad - nearly undriveable.

Reply to
405 TD Estate

Could be an oil leak from the rear crankshaft oil seal, a worn pressure plate or a broken damper spring.

Reply to
Conor