Coasting and saving fuel

Second Amendment accepted, and becomes substantive motion.

Reply to
Gordon H

and steam

Reply to
Mrcheerful

I have seen steam emerging from radiators occasionally...

Reply to
Gordon H

ah, but have you adjusted the regulator?

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Why do you feed such an obvious troll?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Not since I gave up playing with Microsoft Train Simulator. Great fun setting up train crashes on Ribblehead viaduct and seeing the loco and carriages plunge over the edge.

Reply to
Gordon H

Trolls normally post some such rubbish, and not reply.

'The Revd' is a very sad and lonely sick person who deserves our compassion. It's really his institution you need to blame for allowing him internet access. But it may help reduce the drugs he needs.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Why don't you go f*ck yourself, Dim+?

Reply to
The Revd

You really DO think the rest of the world is just like Wandsworth! LOL

Reply to
The Revd

Laughing at your own postings again? Tell your carer. Should be able to treat at least that.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

,

No, he's just another troll who's got you (and others who ought to know better) dancing to his tune.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

In message , Tim+ writes

Yep.

Reply to
Gordon H

How wrong you are. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

,

Sorry, I think I understand now. Both you and he are a pair of sad trolls?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

,

No, you don't understand. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Pathetic. There's a nice little mental hospital on West Hill that'll take care of your 'issues'.

Reply to
The Revd

,

He is, Dim+. I'm not.

Reply to
The Revd

Thanks, but a personal recommendation of no use, since it obviously failed you.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You're welcome. Hope it helps.

Reply to
The Revd

,
,

It doesn't matter how often you say "you don't understand", it doesn't alter the fact that you are engaging an obvious troll in tedious repetitive dialogue to the detriment of the signal to noise ratio of this useful group. Consequently, you are now "part of the problem".

Tim

Reply to
Tim+