Ford Focus heater control cable !

The heater hot/cold has stopped working on my 56 plate focus, took the radi= o out, and the middle control is attached to the control unit by a 3 inch m= etal wire with a plastic loop on. this has become detached but I can't re a= ttach it- what holds it in place, or which way/route does the wire go. Can'= t find a diagram on the internet anywhere !

Reply to
stewartdevereux