Conor Turton

Yup. Anyone who likes Capris is at least interesting.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I suspect that even as you type an artic is thundering towards your home with a crazed truck driver intent on stamping your face into the ground.

Conor is a proper Yorkie bar muncher.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You'll find it's people from Eastleigh who are the scum of the earth.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Why thankyou.

Reply to
Conor

The message from Tunku contains these words:

Sossidges.

Reply to
Guy King

Conor - is that the

"Conor "You're not married,you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen Star Trek? Good Lord!" - Patrick Stewart" Conor?

Sid

Reply to
unopened

Oops yes, I think I might be confusing him with Mr Cheerful. Either way though his posts are great and always make me and my office mates have a good laugh!

Our director comes from Essex too - his parents used to run a pub in Romford :-)

Tony

Reply to
Tony Brett

Yeah. Slashdot?

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

Ah. High-fat emulsified offal tubes.

Reply to
PC Paul

Yup. Nice to make the connection.

Sid

Reply to
unopened

Here, here.

Reply to
Stephen Leak

Thing is steve they arent yellow like you...........keep em peeled!

Ken

Mmmmm....High-fat emulsified offal tubes.....

Reply to
Albert T Cone