Crypton Motorscope 335 engine analyser

Looking for any information (and especially documentation) regarding a Crypton Motorscope 335 engine analyser that I've just bought. It all seems in good fettle and certainly seems to work - (even showed me an ignition problem I didn't know that I had !)

But in the first flush of ownership I'd like to gather whatever technical data I can before they are all junked (as they are no good for modern electronic cars)

Andrew Mawson

Reply to
Andrew Mawson