Do not shop at Car Audio Design!!!

Hi all,

I would just like to forewarn every on not to purchase any equipment from a UK online shop called

I refuse to even put the full link this post since I don't even want them to get and undeserved website hits.

I ordered 2 sets of the same speakers on the 30 Aug. 06 and they still have not arrived, but I tell you the money left my account the same day. I paid extra for fast delivery, It said 2 to 3 working days both before and after the purchase. On the 6 September 7 days later still no delivery so I start to get concerned I have been ripped off. I email them wanting to know what has happen. When I get a response it turns out they had none in stoke. (Why this was not displayed on the web site I have no idea. Why no one from the sales team bothered to call me and let me know there was an issue is an out rage.) They told me they were on order and to make amends the would refund half my delivery charge.

I then get an email on the 12 September saying the speakers are arriving the next day and will be sent over night delivery to me.

It is now the 19 September, the speakers have still not arrived and they have not even bothered to refund me half the delivery costs as promised.

I tried to contact them yesterday and I have had no response.

I hope this helps someone not make the same stupid mistake as me.

Thanks, Ian

Reply to
iKiLL

And yet strangely you managed to post it.

Reply to
Malc

Did they have any in Leeds? ;-)

I will often call online places first to make sure before I place the order. It's very common for businesses not to carry very much in stock and simply order in what they need, especially for the cheaper places.

I used speedbox recently, who I'd never heard of. I called one day and the goods arrived the next.

You could cancel your order I guess.

Reply to
adder1969

Not that I'm saying that it's not important but I have used them on a few occasions just fine.

Reply to
Tim Anderson