dog shite

Does anyone know where i can get some from.

On a lighter but sad note, had to call in at Halfords, needed some 20/50 oil and they looked at me gone out.

In the end i got some unknown brand which i didnt really want to do, i dont know why my garage told me to get some, i had always used Castrol GTX or Mobil 1 but not together obviously.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

If you mean barrs stopleak then A1 discount autparts used to sell it.

Reply to
DuncanWood

thanks, might have helped more if i had put Sheffield, bit of a bugger without a car and relying on a lift when i can!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

A dog's arse.

HTH.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Perhaps he's referring to the chalky white dog poo that seems to have vanished since the 80's?

Reply to
Mark

I'm either sad or sick.... or both

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton

There is still of that in my dads garden

Reply to
Scott Mills

They dont do shit like they used to.

Reply to
billybronco

Needs lots of sunlight to do that to them - another pointer to weather change - or Global Warming as the lentils eaters like to call it.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

You usually find it on any pavement, bottom of shoes, a local park perhaps. What do you want that for? Some kind of fetish!

Reply to
klf