DVLA and vehicle sale

I've just sold a vehicle and registered the sale at DVLA online. They displayed the following message:

"Please destroy the original V5C/3 (yellow slip). This must not be sent to DVLA."

This stung my anti-authoritarian streak. What can they do to me if I do send the V5C/3 to DVLA?

Reply to
GB

Adrian Caspersz

dvla know that they have employees that might use the trader slip to gain an advantage somehow.

Reply to
MrCheerful