eaten sparkplugs

90k service yesterday. Plugs not due 'til 120k but noticed plugs on the bill...

I queried - and he brought the old ones to show me - the centre electrode had eroded to a fine point and they were very blackened - a result of the engine remap?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

In message , Tim S Kemp writes

NGK platinum and Iridium tipped plugs are supposed to have pointed centre electrodes.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Yeah - I know... but they were kind of odd looking... hard to describe - might wander around that way later and pick them up!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp