Fiesta 1.3 sagging

When driving at a constant speed on the motorway, my Fiesta sometimes 'sags' for a split second. It seems to slow then pick itself up again. It doesn't happen on every journey, but it's a definite lurching feeling. I feel a slight slowing down then a small push in the back. Also stalled at the slip road a couple of times-coincidence??- Any thoughts/remedies?? TIA flyboy

Reply to
Flyboy