M5

"Drives like a Ford Focus" according the Pulling Power.

Reply to
Depresion

Which standard Focus can hit 62mph in less than 5 seconds?

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

All of them.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Only off a cliff. Actually, best place for them!

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole

Yeah, that was the joke I was gunna crack...but I don't get why you think they belong off a cliff?

What other hatchback would you recommend? :-)

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Mk5 Golf GTi, Alfa 147 GTA, Audi S3 at a push a Corolla T sport (leaving out the Mini Cooper S as it's a lot smaller).

Reply to
Depresion

Ok, they're not that bad. The recent 'restyle' has created an anonymous blob though.

M5? (Back to the OP) ;-P

Justin.

Reply to
Justin Cole
[...]

ALPINA B5 Touring.

Alistair J Murray

Particularly if the steam catapult launcher is working.

Reply to
Questions

Erm, they sold the entire production run !

Not many.

But that's sort of the point of a limited production run :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

If they were a car people wanted, they would of continued to produce them.

Reply to
REMUS

No, they would *have* continued to produce them.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yup, all hot 3 door estates could do with being tipped or catapulted off a cliff.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Followed by all 5 door estates.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Yes, yes I am.

It's funny how wrong you are.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Yes, the Alfa sure is.

250bhp in the Alfa, vs 212bhp in the Focus.

The Focus beats it round the track. Can you guess why?

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

It's funny how wrong you are.

Reply to
Depresion

The same reason it's crap to drive on the roads, the preload (or what ever the equivalent is on the new system it) on the dif is too high.

Reply to
Depresion

What is this 'Pulling Power', M'lud?

Reply to