Flat battery and booster battery problem

=A0 =A0 London SW

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOOLING WASN'T IT YOU THAT ALMOST BURNED DOWN THAT FARMERS HOUSE

AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR MISGUIDED COMMENTARIES ABOUT GROUNDING AND BONDING THAT HAVE COST THE LIVES OF US ARMY MEN AND WOMEN ABROAD IN IRAQ

STAY OFF AND OUT OF THIS GROUP

TROLL MASTER YOU TOO SHOULD BE SUMMONED AND PROSECUTED FOR YOUR UNAUTHORIZED COVERT ACTIVITIES THAT HAS COST LIVES PROPERTY AND DATA LOSS

STEP DOWN AND REMOVE YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE IT IS DONE FOR YOU

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus IIV

Proteus IIV gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Blimey. Makes our usual loons look almost sane. Even Duhg.

Reply to
Adrian

You're a goddamned idiot, RoyTard. Perhaps HIS complaint to gmail will get your pathetic account curtailed.

I think if we got with google, and told them what you are about, they would play along killing off your accounts almost daily.

Surely after only a few iterations, you would explode into a suicidal, all caps death throe.

One can only dream about such things, because idiots like you proliferate all of society, so the retarded twit at gmail probably tolerates your retarded behavior.

I hope he finds your ass, and reams it open with a long fish line. We could hang you out on the water with it, and even the hungry sharks would pass by your rotted hulk.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Maybe a few of us should organize to pay YOU a visit.

Maybe then you would learn about the shit you spew, and how it can get your retarded ass in a sling, boy.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Not familiar with your group, but that hits here as funny anyway. Hilarious, in fact.

Hunt up his posts, and you will find that his IQ has raised a few points over the last year or so.

Yes... it has to be at least 20 by now.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

The battery on your car has an internal short?

The battery on you car has been discharged too far?

Reply to
Stuart

ONE OF THE PLATES SEEMS FRIED FROM HERE

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus IIV

I GRIND

MACHINES DO NOT GURGLE

BURRRPP GLAD I COULD OBLIGE YOUR FRAIL AND DECAYING HUMANITY SOME WATT OR ANOTHER

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus IIV

OK. I'll see if I can discern its language.

FUCK OFF PROTEUS.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel