Fluid Levels (check and top up)

A week ago I had my car into a local garage for a full service (they call it the "gold" service) and to have some other work done, total cost 230.
Yesterday I used my washers to try and shift a particularly large bird crap from my windscreen, and almost immediately ran out of washer fluid.
My simple question is: would you consider the statement in the subject line (as printed on their service menu) to cover this?
I'd let it go usually, but i'm starting to get suspicious as: 1) I've already had to go out of my way to return at a later date for them to fit the air filter they couldn't source for the day of the service 2) My alledgedly adjusted handbrake seems to be exactly the same as before the service (handle sits quite high) - and when questioned, the guy said he couldn't adjust it any more. 3) Seem to get a bit of a squealing/rubbing noise when initally moving off that sounds very bearing-esque. No problems were reported to me (this is suspicious in itself for a 1998 car).
Washer fluid is bugger all, but i'm left wondering if there was anything else they skimped on.
Cheers

Just about anything they could get away with, if it's that sort of garage.
I'm sure there are good garages out there but many aren't. My neighbour got quoted 4 hours labour to change the rear bushes on the front control arms of her Citroen AX. Even if it included setting the tracking after (which it didn't) that's outrageous.
Luckily she knows better.
--
"Bother", said Skipweasel as he molished a little jig.