Focus rear window woes

As I was getting in to the car today I noticed the rear drivers window trim no looking like it was right on comparison with the otherside something was off the piece of plastic that sits in the recess and material part that pushes on the window has banded away somehow. There is also a jolt lke the glass isn't sitting tight/properly when it goes up.

From past experience of a golf there were little plastic clips that break up and cause a dropped window. I'm just wondering if there is a common faut as such for the focus.

I guess the only way to find out is to strip it down, no idea how so I'll have a look for guide.

Currently the window is held up fine/securely and shall not be touched again :) ... when the golf let me down it was -5 outside and snowing lol that was not a fun couple of hours fiddling about trying to replace the window regulator panel. Although once you figure it out it can be done in a lot less time, now down to 45 minutes :)

Reply to
Jeff