Ford paint codes

Hi,

I'm trying to find a match for my SOs Ford KA (red!). Unfortunately Halfrauds list half a dozen reds that have been used on Kas, and none of them seem an obvious match (crap selection though). I can't find anything obvious on the plate under the bonnet, where can I find the paint code?

It's only for a touchup of a stone chip before it goes for sale, so if worst comes to worst i'll be buying some miscellaneous red.

thanks

Reply to
mike. buckley

You could try (gasps of horror) a Ford dealer. They'd probably sell you a touch up paint tube and you ought to be fairly sure of getting the right colour as you could drag the sales droid out to look for the paint code.

Reply to
Malc

In message , Malc writes

Sadly our ford dealer is useless and fronted by students with no clue. I'm not going back even to get a paint tube.

Reply to
mike. buckley