Haynes Manuals for sale

Hi,

I'm selling a load of used Haynes Manuals on ebay if anyone's interested. I want to clear the space in my garage so they're each starting at 1p. Hope they're of use to somebody!

Check them out at

Cheers, Dave

- Audi 100 '69-'76

- AUSTIN METRO 1980 - 1986

- AUSTIN METRO 1980 - 1987

- Citroen Visa 1979-1988

- Ford Cortina MkIV and 'Mk V'/Cortina 80

- Ford Escort 1980-1989 (Petrol)

- Ford Escort Sept 1980 to 1985 - Talbot/Chrysler Horizon 1978-1986 - Vauxhall Carlton Oct 1978 - Oct 1986

- Vauxhall Chevette '75-'84

- VW Passat & Santana

- CAPRI II

- DATSUN 160B & 180B

- HONDA ACCORD

- MORRIS ITAL

- MORRIS MARINA

- PEUGEOT 309

- TRIUMPH ACCLAIM

- VAUXHALL CAVALIER

- VOLVO 340 / 360

- VAUXHALL CHEVETTE

- INTEREUROPE REPAIR MANUAL - FORD CORTINA III

Reply to
David Hughes