Cavalier fuel smell

Anything more than 2/3rds and it has started smelling of fuel. Other than leaking tank/unions/hoses etc any other likely areas? Someone suggested the charcoal cannister - does it have one and what does it look like?

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

The fuel tank has rusted and has pin holes aound the horizontal seam. New/2nd hand tank need i'm afraid. Dave

Reply to
Dave Spam

In article , IanDTurner writes

Honest John suggests the plastic filler pipe neck develops cracks. (Mine only smells of fuel when I open a window, then I can smell fuel in the cabin.) Garage says it's a tank out job.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson