Headlight beam height adjusters and the MOT

I've found out that the in-cab beam height adjusters on the old camper are long dead. They're weird hydraulic affairs and I think the only viable repair is replacement.

As far as I can make out, it's only beam self levelling devices on high intensity headlights that are part of the new MOT, not manual height adjusters.

Is this right or should I be budgeting for a repair before the next MOT?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

IANAE, but that would be my interpretation:

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan