Honda Accord 99 rattling door locks/latch

I have read that there is a TSB for the Accord (1999) to cure rattling door locks, involving some sort of plastic sleeve. I think mine is far too old to have it done for free at the dealer, but they couldn't identify any part numbers to buy the bits.

Any help (Andy?!) on the TSB number (or copy of it), part numbers for the sleeves or any other info appreciated.

Cheers all. Rich

Reply to
Rich

I've never heard of that one myself. The older Accords do suffer with the window regulators failing though (although usually on high mileage vehicles).

If you email me your registration number I'll happily check it on the Honda system for you.

Reply to
Andy Hewitt