How much is the volvo worth?

You probably build up a resistance to whatever nasty stuff is in it, not sure I'd want to drink it though.

Reply to
James Sweet

There are lots of faecal coliforms in just about everything we eat (vegetables, and especially meat). The goal of the meat processing industry is to get them below an acceptable level.

Some of these coliforms are actually needed to repopulate the gut, so that food is properly digested and absorbed.

Beverly

Reply to
Bev A. Kupf

LOL, no, It was the job I was doing at the time, mainframe stylee. Something to do with insurance, as my employer put it.

Reply to
Stuart Gray