1700 pounds is too much for a 8yr old T5 196k ex police S70?

Darren (Dazza) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

EVERY FUCKING CAR ON THE ROAD COMES WITH A UNIQUE REGISTRATION NUMBER (or should...)

Reply to
Adrian

Not my old man's Rover 214. It was well and truly written off thanks to a bloke in a white van who decided that the best way to turn right onto a main road, just after a blind bend, was to pull halfway across the road and wait. My brother came round the blind bend and proved him wrong. What remained of the car was removed to the big road in the sky and forgotten about until a speeding ticket came through the post several months later...

Reply to
Carl Bowman

Carl Bowman ( snipped-for-privacy@gmx.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You'll have missed this bit, then?