How to remove a Seat Ibiza 1.4 (N) ignition switch.

Hi,

I have taken the steering wheel, wiper / light switches, mobiliser sensor on ignition switch and the pinch bolt on the igition switch carrier off.

But the switch 'carrier' wont pull off. Do I have to undo the bearing / spring assembly around the steering shaft? How?

Mark

Reply to
Mark Doherty

I am not familiar with the car, but many late vehicles have the ign sw housing built onto the steering column.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful