Alarm trouble after disconnecting battery

I disconnected my battery today to reset the MFA, and now my alarm's playing up. It's a toad, with the teardrop shaped remote, and when you set it, it beeps as if one of the doors is open. It was working fine before I disconnected the battery.

I've jump started the car too today, but I put the sidelights on as precaution.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Doki

Car ? Alarm type ?

Reply to
Hirsty's

MK2 Golf, Cobra sommat or other. It's fixed itself now for some reason...

Reply to
Doki

Mine does similar when interior courtesy llight is left 'on'

Reply to
Steph