I asked a while ago...

... but don't remember there being much of a response.

Does anyone sell a car radio-shaped box with an amplifier in it, possibly with an lcd screen, and a USB hole for a memory stick, all for the purposes of playing music from said device? No radio, no CD, no DVD, no satnav, no poncy graphics, no coffee maker, just an 'ole.

?

Should cost in the region of £10-£20 by my reckoning!

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

You can buy these 'oles from 'olesalers

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob Graham

Sounds like the sort of thing you'd get on Ebay if anywhere. Or Maplin.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And fork 'andles?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Check out the roads this geezer is driving on

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

I can remember roads that quite

Reply to
steve robinson

"I read the news today oh boy Four thousand 'oles in Blackburn, Lancashire And though the 'oles were rather small They had to count them all Now they know how many 'oles it takes to fill the Albert Hall"

Some time ago one of the mail order stationary suppliers shoved a leaflet through my door advertising a 'free' car radio USB player on placement of an order. By the photograph, the radio looked completely crap however it did only had a USB slot and no cassette or CD drive. Yes, that was probably less than £20 in material worth.

There is something sold in India called the XENOS XCT-RAU-100, though that is more expensive.

Reply to
Adrian C

Aldi or Lidl usually do them for about £30, you can put black tape over the bits you don't want.

Zimmy

Excellent answer. :-)

Reply to
Adrian C