Workshop Manual

Does anyone know how I can get a WShop Manual for an LDV Maxus?

Many thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark Spencer

"Mark Spencer" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

It's a fair swap...

Reply to
Adrian

Thus spake Mark Spencer (mspencer snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) unto the assembled multitudes:

Google is your friend.

You could try the bleedin obvious and google for "LDV Maxus workshop manual". There were 980 hits to choose from when I tried, including free downloads...

Reply to
A.Clews

Oddly if you look at those I doubt you'll actually find any links to an LDV maxus service manual though. I presume the OP will be delighted if you prove me wrong.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

P2P maybe?

Reply to
Peter Hill

There's a lot of links, but they all seem to lack any content :-(

Reply to
Duncan Wood