laguna headlights...

the headlights on my '98 renault laguna are so unbelievably bad. basically there is so much condensation and dirt behind the lenses, i can drive with full beam on and nobody can tell the difference!

I'v had a poke around, taken off the trim around the gril/lightsl, there are a couple of clips holding the lense to the cases which makes me think that it is possible to release the lenses, however the lense will not come away with a gentle 'prise'. I do not wish to force and therefore break something that is not designed to come apart. Can any one advise ? TIA ~RaY

Reply to
~RaY