Leasing

If you buy a car new you have the option to keep it once you've finished your payments. With a lease you have no choice other than to hand it back or keep paying.

Similar to buying a house vs renting.

Reply to
Mark Hewitt

Not usually, no. But then many makers offer 3 years free servicing.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Really? Isn't there a "buy" option at all, ever?

Anyway, I don't see that as a con. I thought that was the whole point of leasing?

Reply to
T.